Monday 18 May 2015

The Bad will Always Remain

When I was reading the book Animal Farm my reactions were mixed. I kind of liked and did not like it. The part I like was the message I see the author is trying to tell. I've only read the beginning, so things could change.
When Napoleon attacked Snowball with his pack of hounds, it quite surprised me. He then started to run things just like Mr.Jones, who treated the animals poorly, prior to when he was kicked out. Nothing changed with the change of their new leaders. Sure their leader is a pig, but does he treat the animals any different. He took advantage of his power, even though he was one of the animals being treated poorly! The animals reactions were rather mixed. They were scared, frightened, and very skeptical to what Napoleon is saying
You see this a lot in the world around you. Such as kids who get abused at home, then go to school and bully other kids. Or when kids grow up the tend to act the same or to similar to their parents. Even when you think you got rid of the evil, the evil will always make it's way back. It's our job to know what to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment