Sunday 31 May 2015

Benjamin's POV on Boxer's Death

This is what I think Benjamin would Think.

I can't trust anyone in this place. Not the Humans, and DEFINITELY not the pigs. They think they can try to deceive us. I've been here a loooong time. Nothing ever changes in this place. All we do is work. But those pigs crossed the line when the thought they could kill Boxer, when of the best people in the farm. They turned him into glue! But the saddest part of all is that the other animals believe them. I don't want to say anything because they'll kill me. So I'll just keep working. I feel bad for Mollie though. She lost her best friend to those dirty little pigs. I'm trying everything to comfort her but she is still crying. I hate this place, it will never change. We're slaves, we'll never retire.
                                                      -Benjamin 

No comments:

Post a Comment